We are pleased to announce our new look for Cherry Island as part of our re-branding as Elite Equestrian*.
Here are some of the changes we’ve made to the island:
- Completely overhauled the layout and look and feel of the island to that of the French Mediterranean;
- Moved all of our RealHorse, Foal, and Other Avatars to the ground level, each in their own easy-to-shop store spaces;
- Moved all RealHorse tack, accessories, hair, and coats into their own easy-to-shop stores on the ground level;
- Moved our Stadium Jumping Courses;
- Moved our third party makers to ground level in their own store space;
- Removed our cross country course;
- Added Midnight Mania and Lucky Chairs;
- Added a special “VIP Rez Lounge” with a special VIP group gift vendor;
- Added extensive cart-friendly paths;
- Added cart rezzers for both horse and pony RealHorses;
- Added a new Gacha store;
- Added a Work-in-Progress Paddock for those who like to watch our team work;
- Added extensive (clothing optional) public beaches for those who enjoy sun and sand.
Cherry Island is still adult and clothing is optional – so no kiddie avatars, please.
Some things we will do in the future:
- Weekly showjumping competitions in Cherry Island (every Saturday, starting April 2nd).
- Occasional special events.
- Release Version 2 of the RealHorse horse breed avatars.
- Release the Lippizan and Falabella breeds.