Known for its service to imperial courts throughout Europe and as the Dancing White Stallions performing at the Spanish Riding School in Vienna, the Lipizzan is a proud, stocky horse with a heavy cresty neck.
The *E* RealHorse™ features:
* Genuine breed differentiation in the models;
* Built-in gender differentiation;
* Accurately modeled teeth, tongue and mouth;
* Fluid, flexible, even more carefully weighted mesh that moves ‘like a real horse’;
* Physically modeled chestnuts, tendons, muscle grooves, hocks, knees, frogs/bars on hooves;
* Accuracy in sizing (the RealHorse horse breed avatars are 15.2 hands tall at the withers);
* Smooth, accurate gaits and animations;
* Synchronized horse & rider animations with correct rider posture;
* Correct static bits included with the base horse;
* Careful use of diffuse, normal and specular maps to enhance the real, accurate look and feel of the horse. (Look for the ribs, the muscles, and sinews using your Second Life Advanced Lighting Model!)
The *E* RealHorse™ base horse (PG Version) includes:
* The basic gendered breed horse (mare or stallion) with rigged ears, eyes, tongue, shape, alpha;
* Full basic AO with walk, trot, both leads of canter and gallop, Spanish walk, Olympic show jump, 6 different stands, park out, 3 different typing animations, a correct reverse, flying, hovering and swimming animations
*Gesture HUD including 7 photo poses, 20 full body animations and 6 head position animations, 19 unique horse calls, breath, road apples, urination, and ear and eye controls;
* 2 breed-appropriate coat options, each with 13 marking choices;
* 6 eye textures in handy applier;
* Rigged static bits for PG RP (Gender appropriate)
* Cold Weather Snorty Breath
* Hoof Dust
* Road Apples / Urination
* Improved basic riding system with our special synced horse/rider riding animations & the ability to jump in skyboxes;
* Competitive riding system featuring over-clocked jump, competitive with other brands of horse, & the ability to jump in skyboxes (included in Rezzer)
* Unrigged tack including an English dressage saddle & bridle; Western saddle and bitless bridle, and mesh halter;
* Functional Primrose Wagon;
* Riding system rezzer with both riding systems and the wagon included;
* Right & left side manes, forelock and swishing tail with texture-scripting with 75 hair options to choose from.
* Second ‘no-materials’ body for those who don’t wish to have materials.
The *E* RealHorse™ is designed to be simple and easy to use: Wear the delivery box, click it, and then wear everything in the folder that the delivery puts in your inventory. That’s it. No set up, no fuss.
Each RealHorse™ breed comes with 2 breed-appropriate coat options with multiple marking choices. Just wear the coat HUD and click the skin/marking option of your choice. Again, it’s simple and easy to use.
All scripting, animations and sounds are copy/no mod. Horse itself is copy/no mod, except eyelids (tint your eyelashes as you please). Bits are copy/mod; Appliers are copy/no mod; HUDs, AO and riding systems are copy/mod.
Want to see it before you buy? Visit Cherry Island where one of our demo models is wearing this breed.