Developed in Argentina, the Falabella is a miniature horse whose size ranges from 28-34″ at the withers. A show and companion breed, the Falabella is often shown in harness or in-hand, as it is too small to be ridden. The RealHorse Falabella is a cute, perky itty bitty 7.3 hand (31″) horse with a world of personality.
The *E* RealHorse™ features:
* Genuine breed differentiation in the models;
* Built-in gender differentiation;
* Accurately modeled teeth, tongue and mouth;
* Fluid, flexible, even more carefully weighted mesh that moves ‘like a real horse’;
* Physically modeled chestnuts, tendons, muscle grooves, hocks, knees, frogs/bars on hooves;
* Accuracy in sizing (the RealHorse Falabella horse breed avatar is 7.3 hands (31″) tall at the withers);
* Smooth, accurate gaits and animations;
* Correct static bits included with the base horse;
* Careful use of diffuse, normal and specular maps to enhance the real, accurate look and feel of the horse. (Look for the ribs, the muscles, and sinews using your Second Life Advanced Lighting Model!)
The *E* RealHorse™ base horse (PG Version) includes:
* The basic gendered breed horse (mare or stallion) with rigged ears, eyes, tongue, shape, alpha;
* Full basic AO with walk, trot, both leads of canter and gallop, Spanish walk, Olympic show jump, 6 different stands, park out, 3 different typing animations, a correct reverse, flying, hovering and swimming animations
*Gesture HUD including 7 photo poses, 20 full body animations and 6 head position animations, 19 unique horse calls, breath, road apples, and ear and eye controls;
* 2 breed-appropriate coat options, each with 13 marking choices;
* 6 eye textures in handy applier;
* Rigged static bits for PG RP (Gender appropriate)
* Cold Weather Snorty Breath
* Hoof Dust
* Road Apples
* Unrigged tack including a mesh halter, body harness & bridle with rigged mesh reins
* Two functional carts – the Primrose Wagon and a Gig
* Wagon rezzer with both carts included;
* Right & left side manes, forelock and swishing tail with texture-scripting with 75 hair options to choose from.
* Second ‘no-materials’ body for those who don’t wish to have materials.
The *E* RealHorse™ is designed to be simple and easy to use: Wear the delivery box, click it, and then wear everything in the folder that the delivery puts in your inventory. That’s it. No set up, no fuss.
Each RealHorse™ breed comes with 2 breed-appropriate coat options with multiple marking choices. Just wear the coat HUD and click the skin/marking option of your choice. Again, it’s simple and easy to use.
All scripting, animations and sounds are copy/no mod. Horse itself is copy/no mod, except eyelids (tint your eyelashes as you please). Bits are copy/mod; Appliers are copy/no mod; HUDs, AO and riding systems are copy/mod.
****Please note that the Falabella is a very small horse — too small to be ridden. Therefore it does not include a riding sytem, but instead includes two functional cart vehicles that allows a human avatar to drive the horse *****
Want to see it before you buy? Visit Cherry Island where one of our demo models is wearing this breed.