On the Marketplace and in our in-world, Cherry Island store, the Wyndermere Halter for the RealHorse Friesian in 8 colors.
On the Marketplace and in our in-world, Cherry Island store, the Wyndermere Halter in 8 colors for the RealHorse Miniature Horse and Falabella.
On the Marketplace and in our in-world, Cherry Island store, new rigged accessories for the Elite RealHorse Gypsy Vanner. Rigged Horseshoes, quarter cooler and plain & bumper halters, all texture scripted.
New today on the Marketplace and in our in-world, Cherry Island store, the RealHorse Friesian horse avatar.
The RealHorse Friesian is a draft style Friesian horse and stands 18 hands tall. The Friesian comes with removable rigged mesh feathers with a 5-texture option texture applier HUD (other feather applier HUDs are available for sale separately). The Friesian also comes with a full flexi mane/tail set with 12 unique texture options, Western saddle, English saddle & bridle and a functional vehicles. The RealHorse Friesian includes special friesian-typestands and a pretty Friesian trot.
The *E* RealHorse™ features:
* Genuine breed differentiation in the models;
* Built-in gender differentiation;
* Accurately modeled teeth, tongue and mouth;
* Fluid, flexible, even more carefully weighted mesh that moves ‘like a real horse’;
* Physically modeled chestnuts, tendons, muscle grooves, hocks, knees, frogs/bars on hooves;
* Accuracy in sizing;
* Smooth, accurate gaits and animations;
* Synchronized horse & rider animations with correct rider posture;
* Correct static bits included with the base horse;
* Careful use of diffuse, normal and specular maps to enhance the real, accurate look and feel of the horse. (Look for the ribs, the muscles, and sinews using your Second Life Advanced Lighting Model!)
The *E* RealHorse™ base horse (PG Version) includes:
* The basic gendered breed horse (mare or stallion) with rigged ears, eyes, tongue, shape, alpha;
* Full basic AO with walk, heavy horse trot, both leads of canter and gallop, Spanish walk, Olympic show jump, 4 different stands, park out, 3 different typing animations, a correct reverse, flying, hovering and swimming animations
*Gesture HUD including 7 photo poses, 20 full body animations and 6 head position animations, 19 unique horse calls, breath and ear and eye controls;
* 24 breed-appropriate coat options, 11 pure black, 11 black with a white star, and 2 recessive chestnut coats.
* 6 eye textures in handy applier;
* Rigged static bits for PG RP (Gender appropriate)
* Cold Weather Snorty Breath
* Basic riding system with our special synced horse/rider riding animations & the ability to jump in skyboxes;
* Unrigged tack including an English dressage saddle & bridle; Western Saddle, and mesh halter; Rigged Reins
* Functional Primrose Wagon;
* Riding system rezzer with riding system and wagon included;
* Right & left side manes, forelock and swishing tail with texture-scripting with 12 hair options to choose from;
* Rigged Feathers with texture applier HUD with 5 texture options per leg.
The *E* RealHorse™ is designed to be simple and easy to use: Wear the delivery box, click it, and then wear everything in the folder that the delivery puts in your inventory. That’s it. No set up, no fuss.
Each RealHorse™ breed comes with breed-appropriate coat options with multiple marking choices. Just wear the coat HUD and click the skin/marking option of your choice. Again, it’s simple and easy to use.
All scripting, animations and sounds are copy/no mod. Horse itself is copy/no mod, except eyelids (tint your eyelashes as you please). Bits are copy/mod; Appliers are copy/no mod; HUDs, AO and riding systems are copy/mod.
On the Marketplace and in our in-world, Cherry Island store, the Driving Miss Daisy and the Peacock Tack Set for the RealHorse Gypsy Vanner.