We are pleased to announce the release of our first draft horse breed, the show style Percheron, which will be available for sale at 6 pm SLT on our Marketplace store and in-world in our Cherry Island store.
This tall, heavy beauty is a show style draft horse and stands 19.5 hands tall. This new breed includes a number of new features and as with all of our breeds, includes unique features of its own.
The Percheron comes with removable modifiable rigged mesh feathers with texture scripting with 84 texture options. Click upper left front or back leg to change upper and lower feathers. The Percheron also comes with a full flexi mane/tail set with 84 unique texture options, unrigged body harness & bridle, unrigged English saddle & bridle, rigged reins, and two functional vehicles (Gig and primrose wagon). The RealHorse Percheron includes special draft-style stands and heavy horse trot and canter in its AO.
We have added new functionality to the gesture HUD for this breed, including 4 leg lifts for roleplay, bearing rein head positions, a ‘carrying things’ mouth animation, 2 special photography poses just for this horse, as well as rezzer buttons for the included gig, riding system, builder’s pose stand, and an ‘extras’ button with texture HUDs and the release tack.
The *E* RealHorse™ features:
* Genuine breed differentiation in the models;
* Built-in gender differentiation;
* Accurately modeled teeth, tongue and mouth;
* Fluid, flexible, even more carefully weighted mesh that moves ‘like a real horse’;
* Physically modeled chestnuts, tendons, muscle grooves, hocks, knees, frogs/bars on hooves;
* Accuracy in sizing;
* Smooth, accurate gaits and animations;
* Correct static bits included with the base horse;
* Careful use of diffuse, normal and specular maps to enhance the real, accurate look and feel of the horse. (Look for the ribs, the muscles, and sinews using your Second Life Advanced Lighting Model!)
The *E* RealHorse™ base horse (PG Version) includes:
* The basic gendered breed horse (mare or stallion) with rigged ears, eyes, tongue, shape, alpha;
* Full basic AO with walk, heavy horse trot, both leads of heavy horse canter and gallop, Spanish walk, Olympic show jump, 5 different stands, park out, 3 different typing animations, a correct reverse, flying, hovering and swimming animations
*Gesture HUD including 9 photo poses, 23 full body animations, 6 head position animations, 2 bearing rein head position animations, 1 ‘holding things’ mouth animation, 19 unique horse calls, breath and ear and eye controls; pee/road apple control, 4 leg lifts for RP, a built-in builder’s pose stand, and the ability to rez a builder’s pose stand, riding system and gig plus an ‘extras’ delivery button
* 26 breed-appropriate coat options, 13 light dapple gray and 13 dark dapple gray coats.
* 6 eye textures in handy applier;
* Rigged static bits for PG RP (Gender appropriate)
* Cold Weather Snorty Breath
* Basic riding system with the ability to jump in skyboxes;
* Unrigged tack including an English dressage saddle & bridle; Breast collar harness & bridle, and mesh halter; Rigged Reins
* Functional Gig and Primrose Wagon;
* Riding system rezzer with riding system, gig and wagon included;
* Right & left side manes, forelock and swishing tail with texture-scripting with 84 hair options to choose from;
* Rigged, modifiable Feathers with 84 texture options for both upper and lower feathers;
The *E* RealHorse™ is designed to be simple and easy to use: Wear the delivery box, click it, and then wear everything in the folder that the delivery puts in your inventory. That’s it. No set up, no fuss.
Each RealHorse™ breed comes with breed-appropriate coat options with multiple marking choices. Just wear the coat HUD and click the skin/marking option of your choice. Again, it’s simple and easy to use.
All scripting, animations and sounds are copy/no mod. Horse itself is copy/no mod, except eyelids (tint your eyelashes as you please). Bits are copy/mod; Appliers are copy/no mod; HUDs, AO and riding systems are copy/mod.
**** Please note that drafters were bred to pull large things and weren’t really bred to jump. Because we know many people will want to jump their new Percheron, we’ve included a jumping animation pairing in the riding system. The rider and horse jump animations are not synced for this horse. If this is a concern for you, please do not buy this horse. *******