The PasturePet Horse Show is for all RealHorse NPCs: PasturePets, RealHorse Ramblers, Bespoke RealHorses, and RealHorse model bots. This horse show is intended to let NPC RealHorse horse owners show off their beauties in a special horse show facility.
Registration for the PasturePet Horse Show runs Sunday, February 11th – Thursday, February 15th. All entries must be in place and decorated no later than midnight, Thursday February 15th. Judging takes place Friday and Saturday (February 16th and 17th) with awards announced at 11 am SLT on Sunday, February 18th. The theme for this month is Mardi Gras/Carnivale.
February’s horse show awards ceremony will be held Sunday, February 18th, with prizes awarded and pictures taken at 11 am SLT .
How the Show is judged and prizes awarded:
Each entrant will receive a temporary shed assignment, which includes 75 prims with which to decorate their display. Judging is conducted in the size classes (Pony, Horse, Draft) and is based on 1. the RealHorse NPC; 2. the creativity of the entry’s shed decorations; and 3. overall design of how the horse and decorations work together. Two independent nonpartisan judges will score each entry, awarding it 0-100 points. Their scores will be averaged to produce a final score which will determine placement in the size category and overall show. Highest scores win. Click here for Full Rules.
In the size classes, winners 2-6 receive a wearable garland for their RealHorse NPC, display ribbons, $200L Elite Equestrian gift card, and a picture plaque. First place in the size class receives a trophy, a wearable garland for their RealHorse NPC, display ribbons, $500L Elite Equestrian gift card, and a picture plaque. Reserve Best in Show winner receives a special garland for their RealHorse NPC, a RBIS display ribbon, display pose stand, and a $750L Elite Equestrian gift card. The Best in Show winner receives a special garland for their RealHorse NPC, a BIS display ribbon, trophy, display pose stand, a $1000L Elite Equestrian gift card, and one month’s free Hay Bill for their RealHorse NPC.
How the PasturePet show works:
Eligible entries must register on our on-line entry form in advance of the show. Entries open one week before the show and close when the show is full or by the Thursday before, whichever comes first. Entered horses must be in their stalls in the show ground by Thursday, 12 midnight SLT and remain there for the duration of the show. Judging will take place Friday-Saturday. Winners will be announced on Sunday.
Rules and other fine details:
1. Entry limited to RealHorse NPC horses. They may be owned or leased by the entering participant. (You may enter your leased PasturePet, RealHorse Rambler, or BeSpoke RealHorse or your own NPC RealHorse character).
2. A blank shed ‘sleeve’ is provided to help you size your entry. Please keep all entries General/PG/mature. Please keep all decorations within the footprint of the shed sleeve. Please keep all decorations under 12m in height. Please limit your use of scripts and keep textures under 512 pixels for prims and 1024 for mesh. Click here for full rules.
3. You can make decorations that are worn by your horse to expand your prim limit. Be aware of your avatar render weight for your horse. If the judge cannot see your horse, they cannot judge it!
4. Prim overages will dock your score 5 points per prim that you are over limit.
5. Decorations may not cover the shed signboards.
6. There are three size classes. Entries in each Size Class will be judged for First-Sixth places in that size class. Best in Show and Reserve Best in Show will be chosen based on the highest scores in total, regardless of their size class. Owners may enter 1 RealHorse NPC in each class (Pony, Horse, Draft). If the class does not fill, then that class may open for additional entries.
- Pony: Miniature Horse, Falabella, POA Ponies, Hackneys. Also minimules/donkeys.
- Horse: All 15.2 breeds, Gypsy Vanner + the unreleased breeds (Andalusian, American Saddlebred, Knabstrupper, Welsh Cob Section D)
- Draft: Percheron, Friesian + the unreleased breeds (Brabant, Clydesdale)
7. You do not need to be the creator of your shed decorations. Most people will want to be, but if you want to hire or ask a friend to make it for you that is fine, too. You MUST be the owner of any decorations you plan to rez on the showgrounds.
8. Don’t have a PasturePet but want to show? No problem! we have PasturePets available for lease, some even at the showground salesground ready to go!
10. Final, final very fine print. Pick up a PasturePets show kit at the show grounds to help you with your entry. It includes a notecard with UUIDs for the show sheds, a slurl for your NPC, a builder’s guide shell for the show sheds, plus the full show rules and prize list. Click here for full show rules.
Ready to register?
- Click here for the entry form!
- Click here for the full show rules.
- Load your RealHorse NPC into the trailer and take it to the show grounds.
- Find your show shed, and put your RealHorse NPC in it by Thursday 12 Midnight SLT before the show.
- Wait impatiently for the awards ceremony….