We are pleased to announce the release of our most recent breed, the Marwari, which is available for sale on our Marketplace store and in-world in the RFL Home and Garden Expo, as well as at our in-world, Silver Sands store.
This elegant beauty stands 15.2 hands tall. This new breed includes some new features and as with all of our breeds, includes unique features of its own.
The Marwari comes with a full flexi mane/tail set with 84 unique texture options, unrigged English saddle & bridle, unrigged Western saddle and bitless bridle, rigged reins, halter, and a functional vehicles (primrose wagon).
We have added new functionality to the gesture HUD for this breed, including 4 leg lifts for roleplay, bearing rein head positions, a ‘carrying things’ mouth animation, 2 special photography poses just for this horse, as well as rezzer buttons for the included wagon, riding system, builder’s pose stand, and an ‘extras’ button on the HUD that includes all the extras such as the left hand mane, eye and coat texture HUDs and the release tack.
The *E* RealHorse™ features:
* Genuine breed differentiation in the models;
* Built-in gender differentiation;
* Accurately modeled teeth, tongue and mouth;
* Fluid, flexible, even more carefully weighted mesh that moves ‘like a real horse’;
* Physically modeled chestnuts, tendons, muscle grooves, hocks, knees, frogs/bars on hooves;
* Accuracy in sizing;
* Smooth, accurate gaits and animations;
* Correct static bits included with the base horse;
* Careful use of diffuse, normal and specular maps to enhance the real, accurate look and feel of the horse. (Look for the ribs, the muscles, and sinews using your Second Life Advanced Lighting Model!)
The *E* RealHorse™ base horse (PG Version) includes:
* The basic gendered breed horse (mare or stallion) with ears, eyes, tongue, shape, alpha;
* Full basic AO with walk, trot, both leads of canter and gallop, Spanish walk, Olympic show jump, 5 different stands, park out, 3 different typing animations, a correct reverse, flying, hovering and swimming animations
*Gesture HUD including 9 photo poses, 23 full body animations, 6 head position animations, 2 bearing rein head position animations, 1 ‘holding things’ mouth animation, 19 unique horse calls, breath and ear and eye controls; pee/road apple control, 4 leg lifts for RP, a built-in builder’s pose stand, and the ability to rez a builder’s pose stand, riding system and wagon plus an ‘extras’ delivery button
* 30 breed-appropriate coat options
* 6 eye textures in handy applier
* Rigged static bits for PG RP (Gender appropriate)
* Cold Weather Snorty Breath
* Basic riding system with the ability to jump in skyboxes
* Unrigged tack including an English dressage saddle & bridle; Western saddle and bitless bridle, and mesh halter; Rigged Reins
* Functional Gig and Primrose Wagon;
* Riding system rezzer with riding system and wagon included;
* Right & left side manes, forelock and swishing tail with texture-scripting with 84 hair options to choose from
The *E* RealHorse™ is designed to be simple and easy to use: Wear the delivery box, click it, and then wear everything in the folder that the delivery puts in your inventory. That’s it. No set up, no fuss.
Each RealHorse™ breed comes with breed-appropriate coat options with multiple marking choices. Just wear the coat HUD and click the skin/marking option of your choice. Again, it’s simple and easy to use.
All scripting, animations and sounds are copy/no mod. Horse itself is copy/no mod, except eyelids (tint your eyelashes as you please). Bits are copy/mod; Appliers are copy/no mod; HUDs, AO and riding systems are copy/mod.